July 27

About the Teacher

Hello! I’m Mrs. Peterson and am excited for this new role that I’ve entered this year. I’ve been a classroom teacher for many years. I reached my 25 year milestone last year at POP! What started in the Preschool department led to Fourth Grade which now has led me to MEDIA LAB!

My love of literature, language arts, and technology are a great combination for learning in the lab. I feel it’s ultimately important for all to share learning in order to build a strong learning community together.

Sharing learning can look so many different ways: speaking, writing, journaling, blogging, drawing, and using technology platforms as well as other creative options. This is a list that could go on and on!

Incorporating the Bible and Christian faith are the building blocks for all learning and living life out loud. I love that daily life at POP is God-centered. We will build each other up and encourage one another in love. (1 Thes. 5:11) We are ROOTED in Him (Col. 2:7; 2020-21 school theme) and FEARLESS (Deut. 31:8; 2021-22 school theme!) because Christ is with us always.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to the year together with KP – Grade 6 students and families!

Mrs. Peterson

diane.peterson@popcs.org

Posted July 27, 2021 by dpeterson in category About